piatok 16. septembra 2011

Fashion on Polyvore.

Hello, I would like to present you one of my few hobbies and it is obviously fashion and making fashion sets on Polyvore site.  'Cause I think it's creative way to expess yourself and also to relax. 
I started to create sets there about two years ago. There are some time periods when I'm creating them every day but also the periods when I don't create even one set for few months. It depends on how I feel and how much time I have to do things I like. But every time I return and I start creating sets all over again, I join the contest, etc. because it's really good way how to spend your time.

                         

Here's link to my polyvore web:




Winning set on official Polyvore contest "What I'm wearing today" below:










My today´s real life style.



Some other favorite sets of mine:

model´s life.


4/10 Cities. NEW YORK trip!


Paris and Chanel. starring Marcel Castenmiller.


summer I love.

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára