streda 9. novembra 2011

My dream apartment

                                       

My dream apartment should be located in some big European city like for example Paris, London, Berlin, etc. because I really enjoy the opportunities which it offers (like cultural events, job and schooling opportunities, wide choice of shops,.. ). This apartment doesn't have to be big, but it really would be some private place only for myself. I would have there some big library, big comfy bed and armchairs where I would read books all the time; small sweet bathroom with candles all over to spend cold winter evenings in tub filled with hot water reading; nice sunny kitchen where I would read newspaper every morning drinking coffee. 

For me the most important thing is to have some time which I can spend only on my own. So this apartment would be some kind of my personal fort against the outside world. I really look forward to having one.

Anna.

 [This entry refers to the theme HOUSING]

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára